If you own a sound trigger for your camera you are legally obligated to take photos of a water balloon popping.
I caught these three balloons popping, then I caught a cold from being all wet.
Each of these seemed boring to me, but I thought if I edited them together in a ball that might be better.
- First I opened all three photos as layers
- I set the top two layers to 50% opacity to help alignment
- First I masked out the boring parts of layer 2
- Then I masked out the boring parts of layer 3
- All that layering left me with this.
- Flipped everything to look more comet-y
- Cropped in a bit
- Did an Exposure Adjustment
- Did a brightness adjustment.
- Burnt out the edges to complete the comet illusion.