This is not my most original idea. I have seen this done before and I wanted to try my hand at it. I used two bendy straws and some whipping cream with some food coloring to make “Smokey Straws.”
- 2 Straws
- 2 Flashes
- Fish Aquarium
- Black Background
- Whipping Cream
- Food Coloring
- 2 Syringes
(Straight Out Of Camera)
- Flipped 180 degrees
- Highlights brought up
- Adjustment brush used to make clouds pop
- Cleaned up any stuff floating around and fixed any light leaks
- Well that ended up being pretty boring. so I tried flipping the straws around
Not any better
- Now this is looking better, but now the straws need to be closer
- This is good. The aspect ratio is weird
- I moved the straws around a bit and stretched them out
I don’t know how successful this was
Let me know what you think!
Somehow I messed up the colors from the original. Probably happened during round tripping back and forth from Photoshop to Lightroom.
Looking at it now, I wish I had just did a macro of one straws spout as that’s pretty cool looking.
Perhaps next time. Stay tuned kids!