We discover a “Shattered Reality” when we get up close to a sparkler with a macro lens.
To get a good shot sometimes I take a bunch of shots and edit the parts I like together and glue them together to make a much better shot.
Here I liked the left side of the sparkler in one photo and the right side in another.
(Straight Out Of Camera)
Nikon 105 mm f/2.8
2 shots a second apart
- Raised exposure
- Lowered highlights and blacks
- Raised shadows and whites
- Masked in the right side of one photo with the left of the other
- Cropped and rotated slightly
- Stole a peace of one photo to help fill the bottom middle
- Copied one sprite to the corner