Today “The Paint Hits The Fan” and then everything else in the BHP studio.
(Straight Out Of Camera)
Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8
- Cropped a bit for interest
- Raised exposure and shadows
- Lowered highlights and blacks
- Raised clarity, saturation and vibrance
- Lens corrections and sharpening
Well that photo, and all the other ones I got that day seemed to be missing something,…
In a fit of inspiration, I thought how about some strobe-like movement here?
So I made two copies, spun them and set the layer to lighten.
Presto! Next time maybe I’ll set the strobes, to strobe.