Here wine revolts from an ugly glass as it tries to “Exit The Premises” with the help of Lightroom and Photoshop.
(Straight Out Of Camera)
Nikon 105mm F/2.8
- Raised contrast
- Lowered highlights, shadows and blacks
- Raised whites
- Since the top is missing, lets steal some splat from another photo by syncing the settings in Lightroom and bringing both photos into Photoshop for a mash up
- Brought both photos into Photoshop as smart objects and aligned them
- Masked in the extra splat
- Leveled the glass table
- Cloned out any highlights
- Dodged out the background
- Tried somewhat unsuccessfully to make the table look natural.