Here is a shot of a shot of coffee, getting shot. A “Coffee Shot.”
I stole some of the wife’s tasters choice to make this.
That swill always reminds me of this commercial…
Those two are in their 60’s now. Lets see how I wasted their favorite beverage to appease the gods of photography.
(Straight Out Of Camera)
Nikon 105mm f/2.8
2 flashes set to 128th power
1 pellet gun set to highest power
- Exposure, highlights and blacks lowered
- Contrast, shadows and whites raised
- Raised clarity, vibrance and saturation
- Noise reduction
- Raised sharpening with masking
- Used content aware fill on the dark spots
- Cleaned up any weirdness with the clone and healing brushes
When searching for that commercial I found out that that guy from the commercial had his head on the Taster’s Choice bottle without his permission and the big TC had to give him $15 Mill in damages.
You could literally cut my actual face off and put it on a jar for less.