We encounter “Candy-Floss Clouds” as I drop colored whipping cream into an aquarium, mostly because it was on sale this week.
Lets get into the edit on this colorful craziness…
(Straight Out Of Camera)
Nikon 24-70 F/2.8
2 Flashes at 1/128th
- Exposure, shadows and whites raised
- Highlights and blacks lowered
- Clarity, vibrance and saturation raised
- Upped the sharpening
- Noise reduction added
- Lens corrections enabled
- Expanded the canvas
- Levels adjustments
- Brightness/contrast adjustments
- Hue/saturation adjustments
- Masked out the aquarium bits, as well as the reflections
- Re-aligned the base more straight
The masking for this photo took over an hour on this one, but I find it kind of relaxing… Just go zen, and mask out the water-borne dust.
It helps if you can watch a movie or YouTube while you do it, anything that isn’t going to bring up the US election fiasco.